The Odagled Site
March 28, 2024, 03:13:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: EVERYONE!!! REPLY TO ANYTHING YOU READ POST TOO!!!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

lookie lookie

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lookie lookie  (Read 527 times)
roda
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2007, 03:01:33 pm »

well if you look below you will see a preview (actually its the ful Ver.) of a new story so enjoy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 06:59:14 pm by roda » Report Spam   Logged

The greatest thing about me... hmmm
EVERYTHING!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

roda
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 06:57:24 pm »

i saw her face.. it was a noticaeble thing to see and yet ive never saw it before the way it suddenly dawned on me it took me by suprise and i must admit i liked it. she was; like most people i had liked in the past a short blonde. but the thing that threw me off was that she had come after me! i mean i usually made the moves for a woman but she had come after me. i had never thought that she would come after me. i mean we hardley knew each other i kmew that her name was Anasofia and everyone called her ana. but as for a relansanship! i had no clue that this... this... Ana. was in as much love as she was! i mean now that i think about it the way she acted around me was; at most, sketchy but then and agian she showed none of the classic signs that someone like you . and i know you are proablly thinking ,"hey it was obvious from the start" well it was not! well here's the real story the story fo how i got my first

she had me since the third grade and of course at that time everyone thought that girls were icky (if you were a boy) and boys were dirty disgusting good-for-nothing-uptight-SOB-people. (of course only women would think of something so cruel) but anyway she has had this crush or so she says.. since i "rescued" her from an alligators jaws. well how did i do that? well at that time we were about three feet tall and she had made the mistake of playing too close to the lake. there a HUDGE alligator (it was about four feet; that was hudge for us at the time) had been closing in on her. so i jumped on it; still in the water, the gator forgot about her and dove down. i swam fo the shore and said are you Ok...... all pf the sudden the gator jeapt out f the water and grabbed me, i knew it was the end when i heard a gunshot, then the endless thrashing i had been experiencing ended and i was safe....
END CHAPTER ONE
well this story is NOT true but its a work in progress so if you see it reply OK SD
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 07:31:07 pm by roda » Report Spam   Logged

EVERYTHING!
BBwolf
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 04:42:02 pm »

hold on hold on now we r not that cruel lol  Shocked and yeah its pretty good so far  but u need to have the aligater get  distracted couse it wouldnt dive down  4 no reason  i should know so yeah but  keep up the good work sal  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
roda
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 07:31:21 pm »

hold on hold on now we r not that cruel lol  Shocked and yeah its pretty good so far  but u need to have the aligater get  distracted couse it wouldnt dive down  4 no reason  i should know so yeah but  keep up the good work sal  Grin
done!
Report Spam   Logged

EVERYTHING!
wizzy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 01:43:48 pm »

I see that several guests are online. Are any of you friends of Salvador?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum